As a popular recreational activity, skateboarding has been around for many decades and has evolved into various types and styles. With the growth of the industry, there are now many different types of wholesale skateboards available for purchase. In this article, we will discuss the different types of wholesale skateboards available in the market.
- Standard Skateboards Standard skateboards are the most common type of skateboard. They typically have a deck that measures around 28 to 33 inches in length and 7 to 10 inches in width. The deck is usually made of seven-ply maple wood and has a concave shape for better control.
- Longboards Longboards are a type of skateboard that is designed for cruising and carving. They are longer and wider than standard skateboards, with a deck that measures around 33 to 59 inches in length and 8 to 11 inches in width. Longboards have a softer and more flexible deck, which makes them ideal for smooth riding over long distances.
- Cruiser Skateboards Cruiser skateboards are a hybrid between standard and longboards. They have a wider and more flexible deck than a standard skateboard but are shorter than a longboard. Cruiser skateboards are designed for cruising and commuting around town and are ideal for beginners who want a stable ride.
- Old School Skateboards Old school skateboards are a throwback to the skateboards of the 70s and 80s. They have a wider deck than standard skateboards, measuring around 9 to 10 inches in width, and are often shaped like a surfboard. Old school skateboards are great for carving and pool skating.
- Electric Skateboards Electric skateboards are becoming more popular due to their convenience and speed. They have a motor that is powered by a battery, which allows the rider to reach speeds of up to 20 miles per hour. Electric skateboards are great for commuting and can be used to travel long distances without having to push.
- Penny Skateboards Penny skateboards are a type of mini cruiser skateboard. They are smaller and more compact than standard skateboards, with a deck that measures around 22 inches in length and 6 inches in width. Penny skateboards are lightweight and easy to carry, making them ideal for commuting and traveling.
- Downhill Skateboards Downhill skateboards are designed for high-speed racing and downhill riding. They have a longer and wider deck than standard skateboards, with a low center of gravity for better stability. Downhill skateboards have wider and harder wheels, which allows for a smooth and fast ride.
In conclusion, there are many different types of wholesale e scooter available in the market, each designed for a specific type of riding. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, there is a skateboard out there that will suit your needs. When selecting a skateboard, it is important to consider the type of riding you want to do and choose a skateboard that is designed for that purpose.